(Use Case Description)
Sequence of Events in Enrollment:
1. The student pays the local fees (which consist of collegiate headlight fee, OCSC fee and local council fee)to their respective collector/treasurer .
2. Once payment has been made, the student should go to their particular college advisers for the evaluation of grades and subjects.
3. After the evaluation, he is given a PRF by the adviser.
4. With the PRF, the student goes to the encoder for the encoding of subjects.
5. The non-scholar student is to proceed to the cashier to pay the tuition fee. Scholar student is to proceed to the bookkeeper for verification.
6. Subsequent to verification of scholarship or payment of tuition fee, the student will now proceed to the registrar's office.
7. Later, the student should go to the library for validation of their library ID card.
8. Lastly, student is officially enrolled.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Posted by r o s s i n i at 11:03 PM