CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

SAD proposal submission and consultations

Well for starters, I think each group really did work hard on coming up with project proposals. With all the rejections and revisions that are being requested, indeed it was a tough one. In the system proposal phase, we were tasked to look for a certain company or organization to be the subject of our study. Having unable to find a suitable company to conduct our study, we were given options of studying the existing in-housed system. With this, we are able to somehow learn the university’s system status. And through this, we hope to contribute to the welfare of the university.
Our group in particular, chose to study the university collegiate headlight and we have come up of an idea of having an online college publication with a different twist from the usual flow of the system.
In the consultation issue, I find it hard and challenging on how Sir Gamboa meticulously checks and reviews our paper. With this, I anticipate to build perseverance and be able to cope with the challenges. And I hope that we will all be able to finish and pass this subject with flying colors to be able to proceed to our goal.

1 comments:

paul said...

Hi!
I am an associate ComSci student and I'm finding it hard to make a System proposal with the organization that I choose because I don't know where to start and what to do...
I've started to read your documentations to gain more knowledge but still nothing comes out on my mind.. The deadline of our project is on Nov. and I haven't started anything..
can you please help me....
Enrollment System of Elementary was my proposed system...
for now the most important is the documentation of my system analysis..