CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Data Gathering Options

In gathering data, it would be best if the techniques that would be used are suitable on the person collecting the information. And I guess, if it would be based on my personality, among the data gathering techniques, I think I’d better off with handling document review. I am not most comfortable of interacting people with regard to important matters. I do get freaked out especially when I am to have a conversation with an honorable and an achiever person. In having document review, it would be less pressure and all I have to do is comprehend what I’ve read then analyze. But based on what I have observed, the usual documents are of prehistoric, if not, well, some are imprecise. And so I have thought that conducting an interview associated with reviewing documents would be the finest combination of data gathering techniques. I can do interviewing. I’ve done it many times. I’m not that lousy in interrelating with people through verbal communication. I can speak English fluently but I have to be put on much pressure to actually get through it. It’s a good thing after all. It can enhance one’s skill of communication and dealings with people in the real world.

1 comments:

hannah hernandez said...

hmmm but then if document gathering can be very biased or not up to date records right.?? well, i go for interview.. i am a loud mouth person so i think it already figures ahahha